Suit Up! The Queenstown Business Tie Half Marathon Challenge!
Time & Location
About the Event
UPDATE: Organisers of the New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty Queenstown Marathon have confirmed that the event will not be taking place as planned on 20 November 2021. The new date for this event is now Saturday 19th March 2022.
Suit Up! is a Wakatipu Business Tie Challenge pitting 20 local businesses against each other to raise funds for youth education in the Wakatipu Basin while running the Queenstown Half Marathon.
Your team fee will give your team a business entry into the Suit Up! Business Tie Challenge and three entries into the Queenstown Half Marathon. Organisations of any size can enter a team and you'll be challenged to train, raise funds for Wakatipu Youth and in the spirit of friendly competition, there are plenty of prizes to be won as well as the bragging rights of being the fittest business in the Wakatipu!
All proceeds will go to support students of Wakatipu High School to Reach for their Heights through the WHS Foundation as well as supporting the iconic WHS Branches Camp through the Branches Trust.
How it works:
- Round up your workmate and register your business team of three at whsf.nz. You don't need to have all your team names at the time of entry.
- Your $750 entry fee will secure your spot in the Wakatipu Business Tie Challenge and give your team three entries into the Queenstown Half Marathon.
- Make payment via credit card during the registration process
- OR if you wish to register and pay via invoice then email email@example.com to register your team as you won't be able to do this online.
- Once your registration is confirmed you will receive a PROMO CODE to register each of your team members to the Queenstown Half Marathon at no cost.
- Let the challenge begin...we will be in touch with what happens next....
Be sure to check out the full terms and conditions.
- SUIT UP TEAM OF THREE$750+$18.75 Service fee$750+$18.75 Service fee0$0